The 2015 GE-NMF Primary Care Leadership Program application is now open. Application deadline is January 31, 2015. For more information on the application process, please contact us.
Applicants are required to upload the following documents:
- Academic Documents
- NMF Financial Aid Transcript: Please click here for form.
- Official Letter of Financial Aid Award Offer
- Current Professional School Transcript
- Personal Documents
- Verification of Citizenship: Acceptable forms of proof of citizenship include a scanned copy of one of the following:
- A US birth certificate
- A current US passport
- USCIS certificate of naturalization
- Voter's registration card (accompanied by a picture ID)
- Short Biography: A sample of the short biography is provided here.
- Personal Statement Questions:
- Why are you applying for this scholarship? (300 word limit)
- Experiences with Underserved Populations: Discuss experiences you've had working in or being a part of an underserved and/or disadvantaged population and how these experiences have impacted your educational path and professional interests. (500 word limit)
Applications must also include two letters of recommendation. Applicants will specify the names and contact information for their recommenders during the applciation process. After applicants supply the name of their recommenders, those recommenders will receive an email with instructions on uploading their recommendation.
NMF objectively reviews each of the applications based on the candidate's credentials and financial need. NMF staff conducts the first review of applications. A national review panel completes a final review of applications. A rigorous application process ensures that assistance is provided to applicants with the greatest documented need and strongest commitment to primary care and public health.